If the AGPLv3 License does not work for you, there is an option to purchase a commercial license. Revenues from license sales will convert into time for our developers to work on Plupload. Please note that there isn't any support included in this license agreement, if you are interested in that you can contact our sales support directly.
The Silverlight component uses the following library licenses.
- FJCore (MIT License) that includes
- The Independent JPEG Group's JPEG software (IJG.txt) and
- Java Advanced Imaging IO by Sun Microsystems (JAI.txt)
- PngEncoder (LGPLv2.1)
If you have problems with any of these licenses (should not be a problem) you can simply remove the Silverlight functionality.
Get your copy of Plupload today!
You are not required to have a PayPal account in order to purchase with a credit card.
Single Website LicenseIn short:
- You can use the Software on one website (development and testing setups not counted)
- You do not need to contribute back changes to the Open Source community.
- You can remove branding, logos or copyright related texts.
- You are free from any AGPLv3 obligations.
- You are supporting the developers.
You can contact us if you have any questions regarding the support options.