Re: Plupload 2 Beta

Where does it show html5 in ie7?

If you want to see your issue fixed, do not report it here, do it on - GitHub.

Hi Davit please take a look at this:

that.uploader = new plupload.Uploader(
                {
                    runtimes: 'html5,silverlight'
                    browse_button: that.$browseButton[0]
                    container: $element.attr("id")
                    drop_element: that.$dropZoneElement[0]
                    chunk_size: '1mb'
                    max_file_size: '2gb'
                    multipart: true
                    multipart_params: {
                        "path" : this.options.path.join("\\")
                    }
                    url: this.options.url
                    flash_swf_url: that.jsFileLocation + 'Moxie.swf'
                    silverlight_xap_url: that.jsFileLocation + 'Moxie.xap'
                });

that.uploader.bind('Init', function (up, params) {
                alert(params.runtime); <-- HERE IT SHOWS  HTML5

Furthermore when I type this url:

http://jsfiddle.net/gh/get/jquery/1.9.1 … re/bundled

to IE10 I can't upload anything, I see Your browser doesn't have Flash, Silverlight or HTML5 support. message which is nonsense.

Thanks a lot for advance.

Simply tell it to launch the js onLoad from the options sidebar.

104 (edited by jendaneu 2013-09-27 12:50:10)

True I am sorry - my fault. But still I don't know answer to ie7 HTML5 issue. I run ie7 only via simulating it in ie10 browser by pressing F12 and setting ie7 there but I guess it still should not tell me I use HTML5. I need for ie7-9 chunking and this works as I want, but I am really confused of what runtime it shows.

Try in an actual ie7 maybe and see if you still get html5.

Nice work, thanks!
Would it be possible not to overwrite a file when it exsists in the upload directory, but add a sequential number to the new upload i.e. filename(001).extension ?

@JoomlaEric, you can add any kind of logic to the server-side handler, our bundled upload.php is only an example.

It is vital to me that I have an option to choose a folder from a dialog
Is there any way you can think of that would make that possible?
Forcing users to use drag and drop is a bit complex for some

As the service I'm building is file-hosting center the uploader is going to be the centerpiece of the software..

Is there any way you can think of ?

@DannyZB, Chrome is the only browser supporting selection of the folders. And even in Chrome the same button cannot pick up the folders and files simultaneously. You can see this in Google Drive, where they have two buttons - one for files and another for folders.

We do support this in the Core (in mOxie's FileInput), but never brought it up in Plupload, since there's very small benefit currently.

Just wondering if I understand this correctly. plupload.full.min.js has grown from 54Kb to 102Kb?

Yes neutral Why - too big? We had to expand it dramatically to bring in all the new features that were impossible in previous implementation.

Any suggestions to how strip it down are welcome...

@davit Well, "too big" is arbitrary in this broadband age, however, we also use plupload on mobiles. There the 3G quality tends to go up and down a lot. Size does matter in that case :-)

It can be custom built into half that size in some cases.

"Buy Driver's License, Passport, (azel4fakepassportsndocs@gmail.com) whatsapp +1 (484) 740-8658 "

Buy passports, driving license, ID cards and more

E-mail: ------------------ azel4fakepassportsndocs@gmail.com

WhatsApp --------------- +1 (484) 740-8658

Website = http: //worldwidepaperworks.com

Buy registered and unregistered passport of all countries.visas, biometric
Passport, degree, driving license, I.D cards.Training Certificates M GCSE, A-Levels,
High School diploma certificates, GMAT, MCAT and LAST exam certificates,
Novelty Birth, marriage and death certificates, passports and novelty New
Identity packages, replicated, false degree / diplomas from most post-secondary
Institutions from all over the world (we have over 3000 templates file) all
To search 100% identical to the original.Custom Printing designed
We use high quality equipment and materials to produce authentic and forgeries
All the secret features of real passports are carefully duplicated for our
Registered and unregistered documents.contact us the information using

We are able to produce the following elements;
REAL British passport.
ATP Challenger Tour Tennis.
REAL french passport.
REAL American passport.
REAL Russian passport.
REAL Japan passport.
REAL CHINESSE passport.

Registered and unregistered British passport.
Registered and unregistered CANANIAN passport.
Registered and unregistered French passport.
Registered and unregistered American passport.
Registered and unregistered Russsian passport.
Registered and unregistered Japan passport.
Registered and unregistered CHINESSE passport.
Registered and unregistered PASSPORT PASSPORT FOR THE COUNTRIES OF THE EUROPEAN UNION.

Buy registered and unregistered United States (United States) passports,
Buy registered and unregistered Australian passports,
Buy registered and unlisted Belgium passports,
Buy registered and unregistered Brazilian (Brazil) passports,
Buy registered and unregistered Canadian (Canada) passports,
Buy registered and unregistered Finnish (Finland) passports,
Buy registered and unregistered French (France) passports,
Buy registered and unregistered German (Germany) passports,
Buy registered and unregistered Dutch (Netherlands / Holland) passports,
Buy registered and unregistered Israel Passports,
Buy registered and unregistered United Kingdom (United Kingdom) Passports,
Buy registered and unregistered Spanish (Spain) passports,
Buy registered and unregistered Mexican (Mexico) passports,
Buy registered and unregistered South African passports.
Buy registered and unregistered Australian driver licenses,
Buy registered and unregistered Canadian driving licenses,
Buy registered and unregistered French (France) driving licenses,
Buy registered and unregistered Dutch (Netherlands / Holland) driving licenses,
Buy registered and unregistered German (Germany) driving licenses,
Buy registered and unlisted United Kingdom (United Kingdom) Driving licenses,
Buy registered and unregistered diplomatic passports,
Buy registered and unregistered United States (United States) passports,
Buy registered and unregistered Australian passports,
Buy registered and unlisted Belgium passports,
Buy registered and unregistered Brazilian (Brazil) passports,
Buy registered and unregistered Canadian (Canada) passports,
Buy registered and unregistered Finnish (Finland) passports,
Buy registered and unregistered French (France) passports,
Buy registered and unregistered German (Germany) passports,
Buy registered and unregistered Dutch (Netherlands / Holland) passports,
Buy registered and unregistered Israel Passports,
Buy registered and unregistered United Kingdom (United Kingdom) Passports,
Buy registered and unregistered Spanish (Spain) passports,
Buy registered and unregistered Mexican (Mexico) passports,
Buy registered and unregistered South African passports.
Buy registered and unregistered Australian driver licenses,
Buy registered and unregistered Canadian driving licenses,
Buy registered and unregistered French (France) driving licenses,
Driving license,
Buy registered and unregistered Dutch (Netherlands / Holland) driving licenses,
Buy registered and unregistered German (Germany) driving licenses,
Buy registered and unlisted United Kingdom (United Kingdom) Driving licenses,
Buy registered and unregistered diplomatic passports,
Registered and unregistered camouflage passports,
Registered and unregistered pass duplicates,
Registered and unregistered United States passports for sale,
To buy registered and unregistered Australian passports,
To buy registered and unregistered Belgium passports,
To buy registered and unregistered Brazilian (Brazil) passports,

BUY Passports, visas, drivers license, ID cards ,: azel4fakepassportsndocs@gmail.com

Registered and unregistered passport of all countries.visas, biometric passport, degree,
driving license, ID cards.Training Certificates M GCSE, A-Levels, Highschool diploma certificates,
GMAT, MCAT and LAST exam certificates, novelty birth, marriage and death certificates ,
Passports and novelty New Identity packages, replicated, false degree / diplomas from most
post-secondary institutions from all over the world (we have over 3000 templates file) all
designed to be 100% identical to the original.Custom Printing If we do not yet have the template
on file - just send us an email a copy and we can not make any changes / changes to your directions)
.second, citizenship, identity, identification, documents, diplomatic, Where to get, buy, buy, make,
build, a, passport, ID, British, Honduras, UK, USA, us, USA, Canada, Canadian, foreign, visa, swiss, E,
IDs document, obtained, visas, cards, foreign.

115 (edited by eikki 2017-05-31 08:20:13)

great work! its awesome thanks

FAV LINK:

What is the effect of reading on children who read independently?

If we compare a person's language and learning ability to a tree, then it is reading so that the tree grows. We judge reading ability through Saynotomonkeytreehongkong three points: accuracy, fluency, and comprehension. Accuracy is on the vocabulary, the ability to grasp the text, like a tree of leaves. Fluency is actually what we say, is the language of the order, arrangement and rhythm of the grasp, like the trunk, they are an important part of this tree. Understanding is the ability to analyze the article, is the way of thinking, to determine the reader in what way and efficiency to absorb the experience of reading, of course, also determines the development of this tree space and vitality. Can grow into a towering tree, the key in this.
In short, for English learning, reading is an opportunity. Is the opportunity to contact the most authentic language, is the opportunity to explore the knowledge. For example, the word cub is the meaning of the cubs. In the last episode of Disney's animated "Fantastic Forest", the animals mentioned the child as "human cub" rather than kid, child. In English, many animals have their own names when they are young. This is the language of the tunnel, the word does not read, it is estimated that you do not have to learn high school, but you go abroad, you will use. Reading is also the opportunity to exercise thinking, read more, think more, the more used to think, the more good at thinking, the more able to solve more complex problems.So at home, how do we let the children begin to read it? It is important to have 2 points here: 1. Protect your child's interests. Books for children, is one of the toys, they may not be as you expect to treat books and reading, this time to encourage and guide them. The beginning do not force the child must see the word, the child must first look at the map. Adhere to, in fact, the beginning of the parents adhere to. Here I would like to emphasize that the insistence is not happened to your child does not conflict, you take it every day to read. Some children may not like the beginning, the more this time, the more parents to adhere to, how to insist on it from the appropriate content and methods to start, such as the content happens to be interested in children, the difficulty is appropriate, this is very Important, too difficult, or simple, it is difficult for children to have interest. 2. Set up regular reading habits, weekly or daily, set aside reading time, do reading plan, so that reading into a part of routine life.

ORDER IELTS/TOEFL,ESOL,CELTA/DELTA & ALL ENGLISH LANGUAGE CERTIFICATES,COUNTERFEIT NOTES WhatsApp :+(27)736752934

Buy real 100%(registered.ielts120@gmail.com)IELTS & TOEFL,PTE ,passports,ids counterfeit.$,€,£

BUY QUALITY REAL AND FAKE IELTS,PASSPORTS USA GREEN CARD,CITISENSHIP

EU/USA/UK/CANADIAN ,DRIVER’s LICSENCE,ID CARDS,VISAS ETC :

WhatsApp------Viber-----  +27(736)752 934

Its  a great knowledgeable post I have learned a lot about API in this blog.

Thanks.
ซ่อมไอโฟน, ซ่อม iPhone รับซ่อม Apple ทั่วประเทศ โดยช่างผู้ชำนาญการ

We print 100% perfect counterfeit banknotes of all currencies. Here is your chance to be a millionaire.
We will deliver the money directly to your home without the interference of customs .
Delivery takes 3 days. Depending on your location.
below is the currency we have ready in stock :

Email: patpatra@yahoo.com
whatsapp +23770669964

European Euro,Mexican peso,Moroccan dirham,Mozambican metical,Namibian dollar.New Zealand dollar,Norwegian krone,Pakistani rupee,Papua New Guinean kina,Philippine peso,Zimbabwean dollar,Zambian

kwacha,Yemeni rial,CFP franc,Vietnamese dong,British pound,UAE dirham,Ukrainian hryvnia,Ugandan shilling,Turkish new lira,Tunisian dinar,Thai baht,New Taiwan dollar,Syrian pound,Swiss franc,Swedish

krona,Surinamese dollar,Singapore dollar,São Tomé and Príncipe dobra,Russian ruble,Romanian leu.Polish zloty,Peruvian nuevo sol,Netherlands Antillean gulden,Mongolian tugrik,Moldovan leu,Macedonian

denar,Macanese pataca,Lithuanian litas.Libyan dinar,Lebanese lira,Lao kip.Kyrgyzstani som,South Korean won.North Korean won,Kenyan shilling,Kazakhstani tenge,Jordanian dinar.Indian rupee,Indonesian

rupiah,Hungarian forint,Honduran lempira,Israeli new sheqel,Haitian gourde.Guyanese dollar,Guatemalan quetzal,East Caribbean dollar,Gibraltar pound,Ghanaian cedi,Georgian lari.Gambian dalasi,Fijian

dollar,Falkland Islands pound,Ethiopian birr,Eritrean nakfa,Egyptian pound,Czech koruna,Cuban peso,Burundi franc,Brunei dollar.Brazilian real.Bahamian dollar.Azerbaijani manat,Afghan afghani,Angolan kwanza,

We are involved in the production of more than 150 currencies. We print original money of all types Euro, US Dollar, Pound and many more. We print Anti-counterfeit banknotes of all currencies. Here is your chance

to be a millionaire. We will deliver the money directly to your home with the interference of customs .Delivery takes 2-3 days. Every year, millions of "fake" notes are passed over retail counters and the majority are

not identified as counterfeit until they're examined by the bank. Most often, retail associates don't know how to identify legitimate money or they rely on the simplest of all anti-counterfeiting tools; the counterfeit pen

and counterfeit detector machines Unfortunately, relying on the pen and counterfeit detector machines alone is not going to catch anyone other than an amateur who is printing money on a laser printer. Here we are

going to tell you how we do it on how the money will pass on counters without being identified as fake. Work with us my brother and sister and made it in life why you have to waist your time to go to school before

you have a job this is the easier s route .follow us a journey you will never forget.Wherever you go and whatever you do, you will be blessed. . Contact on how we sale our bank note .

whatsapp +23770669964

KEYWORDS:

how to check counterfeit money,how to check for counterfeit money,how to check money for counterfeit,how to check money with a counterfeit pen,banker check,how to detect counterfeit money,how to detect
counterfeit money,fake cashiers check,where can i cash a cashier's check,where can i get a cashier check,where can i get a cashier check,where can i get a cashier check,buy fake money,cashier's check vs money
order,counterfeit money detection,counterfeit money detector,counterfeit money facts,counterfeit money for sale online,counterfeiting money techniques,counterfeit note,detecting counterfeit money,dollar bill serial
fake money order,fake money pen,fake money that looks real printable,how to counterfeit money,how to make fake money,how to make fake money that looks real,how to spot counterfeit money,how to spot fake
money,how to tell fake money,how to tell if a 20 dollar bill is real,how to tell if a hundred dollar bill is real,how to tell if money is counterfeit,how to tell if money is fake,largest currency bill,make fake money,money
checking pen,report counterfeit money,secret service counterfeit,what time does walmart stop cashing checks,what to do with counterfeit money,counterfeit, counterfeit detection, counterfeit detector, counterfeit euro
counterfeit money,money drop cards, fake money business cards, fake money, drop cards,million dollar bill, custom million dollar bills, custom million dollar bill, million dollar bill,free million dollar bill, free

million dollar bills, fake money, funny money,million dollar bills, fake money, novelty money, play money,Money Gram Money,Western Union Money,money business cards,printable fake money for kids,how to make

fake money,Buy Counterfeit Money Online,Counterfeit Money For Sale,High Quality Counterfeit Money Available
This is your opportunity . This is your time

whatsapp +23770669964