Topic: Plupload 1.5.4

Security fix: Disable scripting on swf loaded from another domain

We used to do: Security.allowDomain("*"); in Flash, so that it was possible for example to load swf from CDN and still script it. But recently we were told that this was quite a bad idea and could open doors for CSRF attack (thanks to Neal Poole and Nathan Partlan). We are commenting this line out now, but still leaving it in there, so that you could uncomment it and recompile if required. Change is small, but quite dramatic, however you should not worry if you never loaded swf shim from another domain. Otherwise be warned. Upgrade is recommended!

Flash: Disable scripting if swf was loaded from another domain.
If you want to see your issue fixed, do not report it here, do it on - GitHub.

Re: Plupload 1.5.4

Does this include subdomains? If I have my files on cdn.mywebsite.com will it still work?

This very  workable .I use it my website .

Great work I like your style.
จีคลับ

I always recommend my website which is a designer christian louboutin site. I make sure you will like Christian Louboutin online store.

6 (edited by eikki 2017-05-31 08:06:06)

i like it too thanks!

FAV LINK:

I believe that every study of the child's parents will pay attention to the study of English. Reading as one of the four major abilities of language learning, that is, our training objectives, but also our learning path. I'll talk to you today.

My share of today is divided Saynotomonkeytreehongkong into four parts: 1. Why is reading important? 2, the role of reading in language learning. 3. Family reading method. 4. What is the use of the system's reading course? We have any questions, you can message in the following, we discuss together.
First of all, we look at a few studies related to reading found.
The first, a US survey showed that the decision of the child's education level, there are so several factors. First of all, is the family's economic capacity. And then the parent's degree, education to a certain extent, represents the degree of emphasis on education. The third is the desire of the child to become a person of excellence. The last one is the family collection, that is, the child's reading opportunities, or the amount of reading available.
The second is also a survey, learning ability to grow the first watershed is the fourth grade of primary school. Why is the fourth grade, because from the fourth grade began to read into a new knowledge of learning a major skill. The result of the survey is that in the United States, to the fourth grade has not yet established children with independent reading ability, to establish a reading ability compared to children, life trajectory is very different.
In the third, comparing the learning efficiency of a self-reading student with a large school study, reading 500 books (difficulty matters) is equal to six and a half years.